FAMILY CARE AND SUPPORT SERVICES:
The family services seek to strengthen families and maintain their well-being through specific programme and actions. This is aimed at enhancing family resilience and family preservation, empowering and supporting the well-being of families, providing care to vulnerable members of families. We also want to assist the family to meet their needs, promoting peace and security, human rights and democracy in the country.
- Create an environment where all people are safe, where they feel they belong and where positive relationships can be developed.
- Prevention, Education and Information on domestic and gender based violence,
- Provide family competence skills and guidance to enhance parenting,
- Effective child management behaviors,
- Effective Parent-to-child interactions, Communication, Bonding, healthy relationships and prevention of family dysfunction.